What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or submit property information.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type using Google Analytics, this is to improve browsing for everyone and does not identify any individual. You can learn more about how data is collected with Analytics here.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Inspiring Investment Raleigh also may use 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including but not limited to the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
For example, we may use Google’s “remarketing” service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of the Site when you visit on other sites in Google’s content network.
This website may use Google AdWords
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Personal, Financial, And Property Information
Our company is a real estate services firm that may require you submitting certain information so we can help you in your situation. This information may include your contact info, information about your property, or even in some cases financial information needed to help us analyze your property and situation. This information is for our use only and will not be shared with outside parties unless as required to help us help you solve your real estate situation.
Inspiring Investment Raleigh
Raleigh, NC USA
Terms and Conditions
- Explanation of the purpose of the Terms and Conditions.
- Users’ acknowledgment of agreement to abide by the terms outlined.
- Clarification of terms used throughout the document.
- User Conduct
- Expected behavior of users while interacting with the website.
- Prohibited actions, such as harassment, spamming, or illegal activities.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Ownership and protection of content, trademarks, and proprietary information.
- Restrictions on the use of intellectual property belonging to the website.
- User Accounts
- Process of account creation and responsibilities of users.
- Security measures to safeguard account information.
- Consequences of unauthorized account usage or sharing.
- Explanation of data collection, storage, and usage practices.
- Protection of user privacy and confidential information.
- Payment and Billing
- Description of payment methods accepted.
- Billing procedures, including subscription renewals and cancellations.
- Refund and return policies, if applicable.
- Third-Party Links
- Disclaimer regarding external links to third-party websites.
- Limitation of liability for content or actions on linked sites.
- Limitation of Liability
- Disclaimer of warranties and limitations of liability for website use.
- Exclusion of certain damages and legal remedies.
- User agreement to indemnify and hold harmless the website and its affiliates.
- Protection against liability for user-generated content and actions.
- Conditions under which the website may terminate user accounts.
- Consequences of termination, including loss of access and data.
- Governing Law
- Jurisdiction and applicable laws governing the agreement.
- Resolution of disputes through arbitration or legal proceedings.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Reserving the right to update or modify the terms without prior notice.
- Notification procedures for changes to the terms.
- Contact Information
- Contact details for inquiries, feedback, or legal notices.
- Declaration that if any portion of the terms is deemed invalid, the remainder remains enforceable.
- Entire Agreement
- Confirmation that the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between users and the website.
By accessing and using the website, users acknowledge their understanding and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. It’s recommended that users review the terms periodically for updates or changes. Continued use of the website after modifications constitutes acceptance of the revised terms.